Focused ESP Pulse

baerden

Focused ESP Pulse

Post by baerden »

Just an idea to make ESP pulsing less clunky. As it is now, if you pulse on a specific color channel, no one knows if its for you, or for someone else, which then leads to everyone tuning to that channel wondering if its for them or not.

I propose a Focused ESP Pulse whereby you can pulse your color to the target and let them know directly that they are wanted on another channel.

Based on your current channel it would make a string. Assuming you are tuned to jade, and the color of the caller is blue for this examples:

Code: Select all

>esppulse luvela

The aura of jade flashes briefly in your mind and is followed by a faint pulsating blue efflux before receding back to gray.  
I'm sure someone can come up with a fancier string.
Fayne

Re: Focused ESP Pulse

Post by Fayne »

It'd certainly be handy, but I don't think something like this would be possible for anyone except maybe Mummers.

I could be wrong, but I believe ESP is something that really only the Mummers understand at all, and the pendants were created by them in order to allow those who are not as talented to access the network. While ESP may be a common means of communication, I think people who aren't Mummers are pretty lucky to be able to use it as well as we do.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”