Hunt <Prey>

Elystole

Hunt <Prey>

Post by Elystole »

I'm trying to find peccaries to get enough boar pelts to make some furs, but I am finding everything but. And from what I've heard about the Gaia getting upset if you use the hunt command, this could be a problem.

What if people who have the track ability could hunt specific animals? They could use 'track' (or maybe survey) to see what is in the area then 'hunt <prey>' or maybe 'stalk <prey>' if we want a command separate from the usual hunt. They can already track, so I think they'd be able to identify and follow the tracks of animals to find what they are looking for. It'd be more difficult than the usual hunt, but it wouldn't tick off the Gaia so much or spam the area with mobs.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Re: Hunt <Prey>

Post by jilliana »

I'm only a little surprised that this isn't a thing yet.

It makes complete sense.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jaster

Re: Hunt <Prey>

Post by Jaster »

My inner monologue has always said this should be the case.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”