Armor check penalty for First Aid

Sadi

Armor check penalty for First Aid

Post by Sadi »

It would seem to me that the more armor you're wearing, the harder of a time you're going to have applying a bandage to a wound that's underneath the armor. Someone skilled enough in wearing their armor would know how to shift it aside just enough to reach the wound, but someone who's not practiced with their gear would struggle. Armor check penalties for low Armor Use skill should therefore apply to First Aid. To ameliorate the change, successful First Aid checks while armored would increase your Armor Use skill as per usual.
jilliana

Re: Armor check penalty for First Aid

Post by jilliana »

I really winced at this idea. There are already too many penalties in my opinion for wearing armor, and we don't need yet another one.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Rias
DEV

Re: Armor check penalty for First Aid

Post by Rias »

I think it's enough right now that the other person has to be sitting or lying down in order for you to temporarily remove the armor to get at the wound.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”