Treasurebox trash

Bryce

Treasurebox trash

Post by Bryce »

Like from Gemstone! Tree bark, chipped bricks, tattered cloth ... what else was there?
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Avedri

Re: Treasurebox trash

Post by Avedri »

Bent spoons. How do the treasure feeders work in Clok? Are there unique items? I have only seen one.
Drayla

Post by Drayla »

Well, we already have tattered, torn, and threadbare clothing items, along with jewelry that is of less-than-average quality. My personal favorite "bad" lockbox adjective, though, has got to be frumpy.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I just saw a unique loot item go out a few minutes ago! Sadly, a lot of them end up in the pawnshop, crate, or trash barrel.

We've got a few categories of unique stuff that can find its way into the treasure boxes. Some of it is auto-generated stuff which is only semi-unique. Then there are completely unique items that we design specifically from scratch ourselves and toss into feeders to be distributed to some lucky PC.
The lore compels me!
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Blue crystals, small statues, heavy quartz orbs ... wait. Some people actually used those.
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Legit, I would use the heck out of heavy quartz orbs on Octavia. Though necromancers favor jade capped scepters. Hrmmm.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”