Bandages and Splints

Nootau

Bandages and Splints

Post by Nootau »

First seen in the Sorc thread...

Healing without Hildibrand?!
You know you could always make people, ya know, use BANDAGE wraps for moderate or light wounds and SPLINT serious wounds and let them heal damage at quarter the rate of Hildibrand's ointments and salves.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Bandage requirements:1-3 flax comms depending on short medium or long.Long will treat torso,abdomen and back injuries,medium leg arm and head injuries and short foot neck and hand injuries.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Oh! Also salves that can be help while making bandages to make class 2 bandages which heal faster, half the rate of Hildibrand rather then a quarter.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I like, keep em coming. This type of stuff will probably synergize well with foraging/herbalism, for making the salves and such.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

So Evelyn will have 200 ranks a few hours after the system hits the server?
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

More advanced salves (and other stuff) could even be used to heal faster than Hildibrand, though it shouldn't be as efficient as monks (since they're to be the primary healers). The NPC healer should be a player's last resort - healing (and thus interaction with) from another player character should be encouraged over going to an NPC.

And yes, Evelyn's foraging efforts should pay off! She's been pretty dedicated.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Splints maybe for afflictions like broken bones and fractures.Medium branches for break of major bones or large of you have two breaks on one limb,and small branches for fractures and broken hands and feet.And ankles.Why can the ankles not be hit so that a person wielding a quarterstaff can sweep your legs out from under you?
Evelyn
Mentor

Post by Evelyn »

I actually enjoy foraging... I didn't know it suited the hillfolk as much as it does hehe. Call me sad but I am excited about the new herby stuff! :)
The Rig-Jarl Bjorn gives you a bone-crushing bearhug.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”