'Ally' commands

Lun
CLOK Patron

'Ally' commands

Post by Lun »

After playing around with the Udemi "Minor Taming" ability and the Rook "Command Nethrim" ability, I noticed a complete lack of control over an ally NPC. This is fine for balance and lore, if you think about it; after all, they're not a connected minion like the Shadow Familiar. It brings up issues, however, once the NPC takes an aggressive stance towards anything aside from the caster though.

Earlier today, I was playing with the Rook's "Command Nethrim" ability. It just so happened that I came across River and her werewolf before the timer on my Command wore off, and the soul, once released, attacked River's werewolf. River could do "minion forgive" to make the werewolf stop, but the soul, even once retamed, kept being aggressive towards the werewolf. This happened five minutes later again when I lost control of the soul and it attacked my warhorse. I couldn't get it to stop attacking whenever it saw something it was "aggressive" to before taming.

A command that will let you force the "NPC" to forgive would fix this problem, much like the "familiar" command or the "minion" command.

Since you technically don't have much control over an ally, the list of commands would be pretty short, much like the familiars list.

Syntax: Ally [command]

forgive

Anything else that should be added to the list, someone can suggest! :]
Rias
DEV

Re: 'Ally' commands

Post by Rias »

They're supposed to be fairly difficult to control and unruly. In this situation I'd recommend dismissing the nethrim and then re-commanding it. The initial commanding should cause it to forget all its hate.
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

Recommanding it doesn't cause it to forget its hate, though. Then I guess it was a bug, my bad.
Avedri

Post by Avedri »

Have seen and bugged this as well.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”