a how the world will treat you

dara

a how the world will treat you

Post by dara »

A cause and effect thing that is ranked with aggressive defensive netrual peacefull and what you have marked and how it is marked is how the world treats you for every aggressive action (attacking first) you get an aggresive tick for every defensive move (attacking after being attacked) gets a defensive tick walking away from an attack or enemy is a netrual action you get a neutrual tick for every peacefull action (bandageing an ally or npc) you get a peacefull tick what you have can make you get attacked be suspicioused ignored or maybe even helped.just an idea... Smiles oh and on a side note maybe you should add a public bath in each town with the ability to safely store your armor and gear and get a towel to wear to the girl and boy seperated baths penalties if the genders cross the wrong threshold. But a clean character would be nice.
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
Jaster

Re: a how the world will treat you

Post by Jaster »

*crosses threshold*
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Grammar. I found the idea very hard to read.
Blitz

Post by Blitz »

He has interpunction issues and severe capitalogophobia (2 upper case letters in the entire OP!), but if I understand correctly, he proposes to have aggressive, defensive and friendly acts scored and factored into a reputation-based treatment by NPCs. Also, he likes baths, but fears cooties.

I'm just going to sit back on this one and wait for whatever Reputation system the GMs come up with. I'm pretty sure "aggressive ticks" are already counted (and never forgotten again) anyway. See what happens when you attack a guard.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

The real key to what Blitz said is "never forgotten." Fun times...
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

It's ok. You don't need people to forget. You can just kill them and move on ;)
dara

Post by dara »

Hey if they make it coed so what I was just being polite but you all seem to have the idea
Truth is better business
Honor is servicable
Smiles are the success
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

dara wrote:Hey if they make it coed so what I was just being polite but you all seem to have the idea
what?

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”