Speech, tone and a Hidden Face.

Stranger

Speech, tone and a Hidden Face.

Post by Stranger »

Would it be possible to combine the tone, speech commands with an object that hides your face or head? I imagine this could get pretty wordy if not handled right.

[h]Examples:[/h]

How it is now.
Sentence structure = [You say,] [your voice muffled by your <full item desc>,] ["<text>"]
You say, your voice muffled by your red silk-lined white leather facemask, "My nose itches."

Here is the easiest and LAZIEST way to do this. with a rasp tone as an example.
Sentence structure TONE = [You TONE say,] [your voice muffled by your <full item desc>,] ["<text>"]
Sentence structure SPEECH = [You SPEECH,] [your voice muffled by your <full item desc>,] ["<text>"]
TONE RASPY
You raspily say, your voice muffled by your red silk-lined white leather facemask, "My nose itches."
SPEECH RASP
You rasp, your voice muffled by your red silk-lined white leather facemask, "My nose itches."

Here is what I think is the best way to do this by using only the noun.
Sentence structure TONE = [You TONE say,] [your voice muffled by your <NOUN>,] ["<text>"]
Sentence structure SPEECH = [You SPEECH,] [your voice muffled by your <NOUN>,] ["<text>"]
TONE RASPY
You raspily say, your voice muffled by your facemask, "My nose itches."
SPEECH RASP
You rasp, your voice muffled by your facemask, "My nose itches."
"No one knows whether death, which people fear to be the greatest evil, may not be the greatest good."
Plato
Eraene

Post by Eraene »

I agree with this.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”