Cooking suggestions.

Isiaa

Cooking suggestions.

Post by Isiaa »

Cooking.Very simple so far.Fire+meat+pan=cooked meat.
Now the suggestions.
Players should be able to add say porter(1 tick) to add flavour and nutritional value.To avoid making meat the equivalent of stew for instance more than 1 tick of (beverage) will cause the meat to burn and possibly some heat damage as the beverage catches brief furious flame.
Pots so that players can make soup or stew.
Mine-able salt.Either that or release a coastal area.Or both.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Excellent ideas. I have big plans for expanding cooking, and any other suggestions you have I'd welcome. For now, it's pretty much just for the rugged "I kill and cook my own food" types. Or people banished from town.
The lore compels me!
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Also.. What about jerky? I know I like it and it should be very proper for the setting.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Definitely jerky. I love the stuff. I'll need to read up a bit more on how it was made, though.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Smoked meat...Hmm.Make a fire.Get two medium branches and one large branch.Then the command is Smoke (bear/wolf/fish).
Salting would work too.Barrel, Fish and salt.
Also maybe forage garlic/onion/mushrooms.Herb that may grow in the wild ye ken.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Meat + stick + fire = How you can cook, best done when you don't happen to have a pan. What do you think?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I like.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”