Could we have joint title on houses (duplicate deeds) ?

Lemuel

Could we have joint title on houses (duplicate deeds) ?

Post by Lemuel »

Could we have the housing officer make duplicate deeds when requested? Joint title is very much a realistic scenario. As it happens so seldom, it could probably be handled in a role-playing NPC scene where an admin steps in to make a duplicate copy of the deed and key, one for each character on the title.

To keep it simple, the two characters could decide among themselves how to divide up the cost...50-50 or 60-40 or whatever they choose betwixt themselves. Then one of them would hold all the riln and purchase the deed, and then the NPC housing official would step in and make duplicates of the deeds and keys and give one to each of of the two characters.

Should one character get banned from that town, the other character would still have access and title to it.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

You can ask a locksmith NPC to make a copy of a key. Deeds won't be duplicated. You can figure out a place to put it where multiple people have access to it if you wish, such as a shared bank account.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”