An emote command 'SHOWLEFT' to correspond to SHOW

Lemuel

An emote command 'SHOWLEFT' to correspond to SHOW

Post by Lemuel »

Unless I'm mistaken, you have to have to swap hands then SHOW <person> in order to show the item that was in your left hand.

How about the command SHOWLEFT <person> which will result in showing the content of your left hand to the target person ?

Lemuel holds his lute in his left hand and it's a bit spammy to swap to right hand, show it, and then swap back to left hand when he could just extend his left hand in the first place.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

why can't you just swap? are you that lazy? lol
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

I like this idea, actually. I always hated [crap] in GS where you had to SWAP to use something.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

[quote=Jaster]why can't you just swap? are you that lazy? lol[/quote]

It's not that I'm lazy; it's that the social effect is watered down when you do the swap, the show, then the reswap.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

It's my hope that the whole SHOW mechanic is improved eventually. i.e. show shampoo to bryce and it would check both your hands for a shampoo item and then show it to Bryce. This mechanic is still pretty stone-age.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”