Being able to unload firearms, or at least discharge them into the air

Lemuel

Being able to unload firearms, or at least discharge them into the air

Post by Lemuel »

If there is a way to unload a firearm, I don't know how.

Could we UNLOAD a musket or flintlock, or if not, at least be able to fire them into the ground or air ?
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Just a question.. Why would you want to?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

One might have been given a different type of ammunition and want to load his firearm with that instead; under the current system, he has no choice that I know of but to go out of town and find some animal (preferably something dumb, or a coyote) to shoot...you can't even shoot them into a tree or the air. Kind of sad, once you think about it.
Last edited by Lemuel on Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

...When did we get different types of ammunition? When was alternate types of ammunition even spoken about?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

There is no such thing. as one too many questions.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

[quote=Nootau]There is no such thing. as one too many questions.[/quote]

What the hell is your problem? Do you exist on these boards solely to antagonize? This ****'s getting ridiculous. Stop it. It's not cute.
Last edited by Makkah on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

I was never trying to be 'cute'. He said he wanted a feature so that he can change what types of ammo is in his guns, I asked what other kinds of ammo there are. He responds with a silly answer, I called him out on that silly answer. Nothing more. Will you in turn answer my two questions then or will they left unanswered?
Last edited by Nootau on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

Thieves have actually bullets and not shots, question answered.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

They do? Interesting. What gun uses them? I have four different types of fire arms and all of them use powder and shot. Can guns use either type?
Last edited by Nootau on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

they all use both, getting them is hard and you can't use them twice, and i'm sure you could find out more by searching for it in the forums.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”