Independent TWC targets

Tenlaar

Independent TWC targets

Post by Tenlaar »

I mentioned it in the whip thread but thought it deserved it's own post. How crazy unrealistic would having independent targets for each hand be? I was thinking the ability to aim for the left hand target would be based off of Two-Weapon Combat, defaulting to the right hand target location (or random location) if skill check is failed when using two different targets. Then the normal check for hitting the aimed at location would apply for the left hand.*

I don't know if that is completely unrealistic, but it would be incredibly awesome.

*It would be cool if somebody could tell me what exactly governs aimed attacks.
Lemuel

Post by Lemuel »

It should be possible (at a penalty) to target different opponents with each hand's weapon, using sword & sorcery / fantasy literature as a precedent.

There might only be an advantage to do so in the first opponent's last round of combat where he drops to the ground.
- locksmith Lemuel 'I do all my own stunts.'

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Tenlaar

Post by Tenlaar »

I was talking more about aiming each hand's attack at a different body part, for example aim for the leg with a whip and the head/neck/eye with a dagger. But independent targets would also be a cool ability.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”