Tents,Gathering and Flakes

hadesfire

Tents,Gathering and Flakes

Post by hadesfire »

First, Tents, would it be possible to get a tent and use it to set up a campsite, anyware in the wilderness, you could put down the tent and LAY IN TENT to use it to protect you, and, maybe, decrease hunger to that of the explorable areas.

Second, Gathering, could small items like shafts and arrowheads be bundlable.

Lastly, the amount of flakes you get per obsidian is rediculous, 14 flakes for 1 obsidian means that a measly 10 obsidian would be 140 flakes, and, even with triggers, take about 45 minutes to proccess, unless this got sped up, or something it's just way to long, especially since obsidian is fairly easy to find.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

I'm assuming the chunks of obsidian you get are fairly large, and the flakes needed for a broadhead are fairly small.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

yes, but one arrowhead = 1 flake, that's a whole lot for relativly easy to find rescources and also considering the fact that knapping is extremely easy, I got to 100 in 2 hours or so, perhaps it takes less time with higher skill,a nd I would still like them to be bundlable.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

The thing with knapped weapons is that they're going, from what I recall, have a lower amount of durability than forged weapons. So even if it's easy to knap things, that doesn't mean it necessarily is going to be ideal to have a masterfully made axe head.

Even when used for arrows in conjecture with fletching, arrows are very easily lost. Almost as easily as they are made.

As for the bundling, as long as they stack it should be okay to me. I don't believe items that have quality can be bundled though.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
hadesfire

Post by hadesfire »

they could bundle that qualities of the arrows, but try knapping and use a mere 5 obsidian, you then have to spend 10 minutes putting them somewhere, if you don't have shafts

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”