Die

Nootau

Die

Post by Nootau »

Die, a command that allows you suffer 666 energy damage.

This will allow players who are unconscious and bleeding, the ability to die quickly and not have to wait several minutes to die.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Jhieger

Post by Jhieger »

That's what I've got to look forward to, huh?
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

It is not too common but sometimes you bleed for the same or close to the same amount of damage as you recover from laying down. ex:
+09 energy per tick from laying down
- 10 energy per tick from bleeding

You lose consciousness once you are under 50 energy(iirc) so this makes for a -long- time of doing nothing. Sometimes you bleed less than you recover so you start coming around for a bit after a minute or two. I ran away from what kicked my butt though I did not stop the bleeding in time.

This is why you should invest in the buddy system.. make sure your buddy knows first aid though.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

[quote=Jhieger]That's what I've got to look forward to, huh?[/quote]

Yeah. A lot of people seem opposed to it, but the combat system on this game is VERY rewarding for people that group up together. Nootau's advice is wise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ND7S8JiGM4
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”