Not so serious suggestions

Dorn

Re: Not so serious suggestions

Post by Dorn »

Considering how much effort it takes to train a horse, no horse death! I've already had a few killed anyway.

Um.

Fort Wagons. Where people can get inside them and shoot out of them with bows/guns.

Caravans between cities! Group contentish. Make big trade runs, that have to be protected, or burned, whatever.

Varhounds for pets.

I also want an Aranas-themed cafe chain to open up in Mistral Lake and Haiban.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Dorn wrote:Caravans between cities! Group contentish. Make big trade runs, that have to be protected, or burned, whatever.
This is actually something I've been wanting for a very long time, and even have some minor code work in place for already.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Jirato wrote:
Dorn wrote:Caravans between cities! Group contentish. Make big trade runs, that have to be protected, or burned, whatever.
This is actually something I've been wanting for a very long time, and even have some minor code work in place for already.
Neat. I know it has been kicked around a few times on the boards. I also imagine it is a bit of a nightmare thing to deal with. Especially with the rest of us breaking stuff so often.
~Dorn
Uyoku takes a bite of her smelly skunk poop.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”