A few ideas!

Koh

A few ideas!

Post by Koh »

Hello Everyone!

I know, I know.. some of you don't like me, and I really don't know why! Anyways I have a few ideas!

I was in the mine earlier, and I needed to set my lantern down.. but this was in a room with water on the ground and so setting my lantern down extinguished it. Boooo. Now there may already be a way to do this, but can I hang my lantern on something? I know I could hold it in my other hand, but I want to use my pick axe with two hands so I can mine better.

I also thought, hey.. what if I could put up a levy or lay down some sand bags at the entrance to this room, or closer to the source of the water and then remove the water from the room with buckets? I know, that would be a "temporary" solution, the water would eventually permeate the dam or whatever and be problematic again but.. hey, it would be awesome.

Also, couple of ideas on punishment, while the whole chat/ooc privilege revoking as well as tells, is annoying.. people can still be annoying (No, not me, I am nice.), so how about a horrible curse like.. oh now everything you do costs additional energy, or maybe everything you do takes 2 seconds longer. I have a list I've been thinking about!

1. Energy Cost increase
2. Everything takes longer to do
3. Reduced cost when selling
4. Increased cost when selling
5. Infinite bleeding (bleed forever, not much, but can't be treated)
6. Infinite wound/injury
7. Confused commands (entering commands sometimes does other things).

Uh, I have a really bad attention span, and I forget a whole lot.. so that is all I can remember for now.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

Well, if a person is annoying ICly that's a lot different than if they are annoying OOCly. You can't really punish a person for IC actions, unless it's genuinely disruptive to the game.

If the person's OOC chatting abilities have been taken away, then they're really just acting IC at that point.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Having in-character punishments for out-of-character actions would be inappropriate.
The lore compels me!
Collins

Post by Collins »

[img=I thought you should know]http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/okashiko/ForumTroll.png[/img]
Koh

Post by Koh »

Collins, shutup. I am giving legitimate ideas, and I've not done a damn thing wrong in game for quite awhile.
Collins

Post by Collins »

[img=Uh oh]http://commiesubs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lol-he-mad1.jpg[/img]
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

[img=roflcopter]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkuOJ7w4aLeWyffeq2uVt1ZNnrSRHwCoNZ2EhH6j7VYF_w9R5Y[/img]
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

Oh oh I can play too!

"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Koh

Post by Koh »

I apologize for being a jerk in game. Now would you all please stop?
Xzean

Post by Xzean »

(If this honestly offends anyone, I'm a gay jewish gypsy so I would be the most screwed ;) )
"The effort to understand the universe is one of the very few things that lifts human life a little above the level of farce, and gives it some of the grace of tragedy." `Steven Weinburg
Koh

Post by Koh »

A lolocaust... hahaha.. A gay jewish gypsy.. that is a mouthful, we we HOPE anyways *wink Xzean*. Kidding, I'm straight, well for now. If Collins keeps annoying me, I'm [scrubbed something rather inappropriate].
Last edited by Rias on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

This topic is closed, and I'm asking people keep things family-friendly. Youth do play this game and read these boards.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”