A change to Belts

Nootau

A change to Belts

Post by Nootau »

Why not allow someone to see what they have attached to their belt quickly when they use 'look belt' or 'examine belt'?
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Noctere
Coder

Post by Noctere »

[Shadgard, Town Commons] (OutUr) [semiarid]
A statue of a robed woman stands here in a circular plaza of earthen-hued cobblestones. Two circles of wooden benches have been placed around the plaza, one running the outer circumfrence of the plaza and facing inward, the other circling the base of the statue and facing outward. The plaza serves as a popular place for townsfolk to meet, visit and do business. A well-maintained road of cobblestones heads southward, while dirt paths lead to other sections of the town. On the north side of the plaza lies the Town Hall.
There is a small crowd of people here. The area is somewhat noisy.
You also notice a wooden storage crate, a large notice posted on the Town Hall door, a large post board (new posts), a scroll-shaped sign, a wooden trash barrel and a pine-planked wagon.
Also here: Batman

look batman belt

The sheer sight of the belts contents begins to unravel your mind. You realize that the belt simultaneously contains everything in the universe yet weighs nothing. The perplexity of this conundrum addles your mind to the point that you start laughing with maniacal laughter... your grasp on sanity fading away....
Last edited by Noctere on Sun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not easy being evil...
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

oooh! Can I get one of those?
I'm a thief, it's what I do.
Makkah

Post by Makkah »

Moon Knight >>> Batman

DUCK!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”