Post by KianTheArcher »

That would be amazing. I approve.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Yea, with the hiding your identity thing, I think it should be negated no matter what you're wearing if you perform any hostile actions.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Elizamor

Post by Elizamor »

[quote=Lae]You hear a female voice speaking in Common softly say, "Oh no, I like parties. I don't like party poopers."

How about an ability for thieves and utasa that lets them disguise their voice in hiding as male or female. >.>[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_LHyx2odc
I'm a thief, it's what I do.
KianTheArcher

Post by KianTheArcher »

[quote=Elizamor][quote=Lae]You hear a female voice speaking in Common softly say, "Oh no, I like parties. I don't like party poopers."

How about an ability for thieves and utasa that lets them disguise their voice in hiding as male or female. >.>[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_LHyx2odc[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVOmquEcGEE

As an aside, and to prevent derailing, it'd be nice if when you type "armor", you see what the piece of armor actually is called.
Morgoth, I cried
All hope is gone but I swear revenge
Hear my oath
I will take part in your damned fate
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

[quote=KianTheArcher]That would be better, I think. Otherwise, Acarin could roll into town and cut throat at his leisure.[/quote]

Silly Kian. I can already do that!
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Jhieger

Post by Jhieger »

We need customizable brimmed hats! I haven't seen any hats in any shops so far. And I read about the hoods being able to pulled over your eyes, what about pulling down brimmed hats to cover your eyes as well?

I'd also like facial hair options, so I can sport my sideburns and goatee.
Lae

Post by Lae »

[quote=Jhieger]We need customizable brimmed hats! I haven't seen any hats in any shops so far. And I read about the hoods being able to pulled over your eyes, what about pulling down brimmed hats to cover your eyes as well?

I'd also like facial hair options, so I can sport my sideburns and goatee.[/quote]

Yes please!
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

You people and your demands! Hats are now available at Elric's Attire (feel free to suggest more customization options), and all brimmed hats now can be pulled to hide or display the wearer's eyes.
The lore compels me!
Lae

Post by Lae »

Will lcrafted hats have these new additions?

banded with (color) linen would be awesome, or maybe have some feathers we can stick in em.

:>
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
Jhieger

Post by Jhieger »

That was quick, thanks!
Lae

Post by Lae »

Platters for more than a few pieces of food to put on a table, during a party, and that kind of stuff. >.>
Jhieger

Post by Jhieger »

Paying a little more riln to buy bottles of drinks from the bar, instead of needing a drink holder. I like the refill system, but sometimes you just want a whole bottle of the good stuff.
Last edited by Jhieger on Tue May 15, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lillium the great

Post by Lillium the great »

Umbrellas?
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

It should perhaps be impossible to climb anything that requires a climb check when your hands are full.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Lillium the great

I was just thinking in town. In the wilderness, you're bound to get sopping wet. But people like to go outside and not get wet sometimes? Of course, maybe there could be something you can attach your umbrella to to make it so you can actually climb and have it still protect you from the rain?
Last edited by Lillium the great on Sat May 19, 2012 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I'm pretty sure Al's request was unrelated to umbrellas, he can correct me if I'm wrong.
The lore compels me!
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Umbrella that can be worn on your back? Hats with extra wide and tough brims?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Saddles. If you don't have a saddle, it will increase the chance of getting knocked off of your horse. If you have a saddle, it will make it harder for you to get knocked off your horse.
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Foraging for flowers and things that aren't necessarily useful, but just for roleplay.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Skjotur

Post by Skjotur »

Also, there are bedrolls, but what about tents? They could either be sort of like bedrolls where it's just an item in the room, or you could go into them, but creatures could go into them too, so it wouldn't be like a portable sanctuary or anything. Make them take a long time to pitch and obviously you can't pitch them mid-combat, so they couldn't be used as an escape either. Aggressive creatures could attack them when they see them which would cause anyone and anything inside to be moved outside while the tent falls to the ground.
Last edited by Skjotur on Sat May 19, 2012 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whenever the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trail; and when I hear the coyote wailing to the yellow dawn, my cares fall from me - I am happy.
-Hamlin Garland
Lillium the great

Natural fur pelts, but rigid so you can make some fur armor?
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

Message for being thrown out of a tent.
Suddenly the tent walls begins shaking and you yell an oath as you fling yourself out to see what dares disturb your rest.
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

Natural fur pelts can be made into armor already, they count as soft leather armor.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements
Lillium the great

But doesn't rigid protect you more?
Nootau

Post by Nootau »

It does. I thought you were working under the assumption that you can't make armor from naturally tanned leather.
The elements are slaves to no being. One must learn to ask for their aid, the elements offer power to the humble. This is why no one is truly a master yet everyone is a student..
~The Apprentice of the Elements

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”