Random Musing on Fishing: Clok Edition

Zeldryn

Random Musing on Fishing: Clok Edition

Post by Zeldryn »

HAI GAIS!

First and foremost, big, big, big, big, big thanks to Guillaumo. This dude is awesome, well spoken, and hits on every suggestion I ever wanted to suggest myself.

So, I actually don't have much to say on this one specifically. But that's because a large degree of it has been covered already by him. I wanted to link all of the amazing suggestions offered so they can travel over here, and provoke the discussion in a similar capacity to my hunting thread.

First, read this thread by Guillaumo, and all of the suggestions offered. They're literally all fantastic: https://cogg.contrarium.net/bbs/viewtop ... it=fishing

Experience doesn't matter as much here, obviously, but a lot of the suggestions offered are still what I would refer to as sick, nasty, and rad, respectively.

However, in much the same vein as I asked in my hunting thread: if you have suggestions for fish, fishing adjacent things, fishing tools, or descriptions for fish-- place them here! I want to fish more! I want more people to fish more!
You declaratively shout, "frack Corvus. Support Shadgardians."
Zeldryn nods simply, that said, folding his arms back beneath a striated fiery-orange wool poncho.
Several townsfolk cheer in response to Zeldryn's shout!
tunafish

Re: Random Musing on Fishing: Clok Edition

Post by tunafish »

I think my only wishlist item would be letting us attach small fish in hopes of catching a bigger fish. When I catch a fish that is 6 inches or less, sometimes I release it back to the river and sometimes I cook it up to eat, but I'd love to have that third option of setting them on the hook and seeing what I can catch.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”