Did you hear it crash?

artus

Did you hear it crash?

Post by artus »

This came up when I had a few talks with people I dragged down the mine with to help watch for cave ins, as group leaders can pull people out without roundtime penalty when the miner doing the mining can't run out himself. The problem is sometimes they're not sure when to head in. The current tactic is just count 15 seconds from initial warning and go in, praying it's already on the floor by then. Then someone told me she got her char right back in just as the stones fall, and crash it went on her.

I've seen the echo system utilized in some muds when you can hear things from a room away, things as loud as rocks crashing being an absolution due to how loud it should be. I wonder if it could be implemented here as a quality of life feature.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Rias
DEV

Re: Did you hear it crash?

Post by Rias »

Per today's changelogs:
- The noise from cave-ins can now be heard from adjacent rooms.
- Rooms that are about to experience a cave-in will now have some messaging indicative of such in the room look.
The lore compels me!
artus

Re: Did you hear it crash?

Post by artus »

Woooo! Thank you! You're awesome.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”