Don't Forget

Zeldryn

Don't Forget

Post by Zeldryn »

Hey guys and gals,

This one's for the players, and for Rias, too-- Don't think you're getting out of this one, Mr.

There's been a lot of talk going on since Clok's been back about things we're concerned about. What is going to happen with this, what is going to happen with that, what about this lore, what about that lore, what about the future of this, what about the future of that. And that's great! Discussion is great. There's been a lot of prioritizing responsibility and a lot of figuring out what's going to work best, both from a player point of view, and i'm sure, the staff's. I'm so happy that you guys are enthusiastic and ready to be back, like I am.

But hey, don't forget to have fun, okay?

There's always going to be something to do, there's always going to be a problem to solve, and there's always going to be a conversation to have about something that concerns you. There's always going to be another system to fully develop, that kind of thing.

HAVE. FUN. We are here to HAVE. FUN. Play the game. Play your characters, even if it's just for fifteen minutes. Give yourself a break, and let loose, and HAVE. FUN.

Fun is the most important. Fun is why we are here. There's always going to be ways to improve and change and make things better, there's always going to be time to grow. But have fun while you're here, or it'll stop being fun, and it'll start being work. We don't want that for anyone, do we?

If you're not having fun, change it up. Prioritize fun. You should be having fun. The real world sucks right now. But Aetgart is livin' and breathin', baby. It's ripe with problems and the only people who can solve them is US.

That's all. Love you guys. Go RP your brains out. Do it for me.
Gorth

Re: Don't Forget

Post by Gorth »

But I like my brain where it is.
artus

Post by artus »

I find it funny that the fun topic is funnily in a fun place called feature request and suggestions.

Jokes aside though, I agree. It was because people lacked this in the past that killed a lot of mud communities and derailed the intentions of the devs who created those muds. They want to have fun as much as us and mutual respect is key, and I'm going to bet we all have it.

Keep up! I'll send Arty after those who start to suck at having fun.:p
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Vazbol

Post by Vazbol »

I've already decided to try out something new with the game coming back up with some friends. Also did want to join the udemi on one character. Always seemed like it had the potential to be fun as a group of Ranger military types. Also to use bows more. Also having an easier tiem getting Arti's experimental foods.

And not really rushing things on old characters. One is just having a small crisis and is weirded out by all the people lingering around one of the inns. but happily enjoys the company while she considers things.
[CHAT - GameMaster Uyoku Had Pizza For Dinner]: Spidercat, spidercat, does whatever a spidercat does. Skittering, up the walls, meowing cute while showing off its claws, it is the creepy spidercat.
Smoothcoffee

Post by Smoothcoffee »

I've known you for four or five years, and your words have never failed to be poignant and sincere. Thank you for the reminder. I'm enjoying myself immensely.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Thanks for the post, it's good advice! I've been having a blast bringing all this stuff back to life for everyone to experience, myself included.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”