Some kind of non-armor clothing for arms

Kent

Some kind of non-armor clothing for arms

Post by Kent »

When you want to dress warmly but with no armor, there is that one unfillable slot in warmth clothing, the arms. With armor, you can fill it with vambraces, but in basic clothing, you can't.

My request is to have some sort of clothing item to fit into this slot, such as 'sleeves' or 'arm wraps', that will fit the bill in the same way chaps currently fit in the greaves slot.

I would like to have these 'sleeves' and 'arm wraps' both for sale and added to leather craftable items, please.

An alternate solution would be to code it so that if the character is wearing both a 'coat' of some variety, plus a 'shirt' of some variety, then the codebase will automatically fill that slot (under 'warmth clothing') with the warmer fabric between the 'coat' and the 'shirt'. No idea how easy or hard this would be to code.

Cheers.
Last edited by Kent on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Jaster

Re: Some kind of non-armor clothing for arms

Post by Jaster »

Do not long sleeve garments and coats already provide warmth for the arms? I always assumed this was the case.
Kent

Re: Some kind of non-armor clothing for arms

Post by Kent »

type Warmth Clothing
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”