feather plucking to fall under skinning

Lun
CLOK Patron

feather plucking to fall under skinning

Post by Lun »

Not sure how doable this one is, but for the sake of keeping things in line with standard skinning practice it would be nice if plucking feathers off of bird creatures was a skin action and not a butcher action.
Lucius

Re: feather plucking to fall under skinning

Post by Lucius »

You gain skinning skill from butchering, but I would not imagine that pulling feathers from a bird to be of any challenge and not worthy of skinning gains. I've never once seen it fail.
Kent

Post by Kent »

Lun wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 pm Not sure how doable this one is, but for the sake of keeping things in line with standard skinning practice it would be nice if plucking feathers off of bird creatures was a skin action and not a butcher action.
It's true, a pluck is really less of a butcher and more of a skin. Good idea. Should also be able to get 10 or more good feathers from a turkey.
- Kent "Gunney" Gunderman

A dirty woodsman frowns at you and suggests you return after getting cleaned up.

Helpful tips, commands, and hints for new CLOKers: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2367&p=12822#p12822
Lun
CLOK Patron

Post by Lun »

It's not a skill gain thing
It's just weird to me that I have to butcher before I butcher. Does that make sense?

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”