Kneeling

Kakoon

Kneeling

Post by Kakoon »

I would like to be able to kneel down. I'm not really interested in the bonuses it could provide more into the RP aspects of it. If I wanted to roll up a templar I'd use kneel to pray. If I roll up an assassin to cause havoc with Acarin I'd use kneel to show obedience to a stronger assassin. Not sure if you want to add in bonuses for resting or giving a better chance to forage or skin, that's totally up to who ever programs it, I just want it for RP. Thank you
Utasa Agent 0102

Post by Utasa Agent 0102 »

I like this idea.

Reminds me of this,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsv9W6UCgaY&
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I want to add it too. It's just all the code I have to update dealing with positions that makes me put it off.
The lore compels me!
Zaggeh

Post by Zaggeh »

[quote=Rias]I want to add it too. It's just all the code I have to update dealing with positions that makes me put it off.[/quote]

That's why a lot of MUDs I've worked on have used numerical identifiers for positions. Rather than having to write code for each and every specific position state, you can use less than/greater than/equal to, and when you go to add new positions you have a lot less work to shuffle around.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

Dimmes says "Kneel before Gad!"
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Gad

Post by Gad »

I'm a monk...not a saint.
Stop holding my character hostage.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”