Hurlable forageable pine cones

Rias
DEV

Hurlable forageable pine cones

Post by Rias »

Let us forage pine cones that we can then hurl at people. Because while it snows a lot in Shadgard, there are still times when snowballs are unavailable.
The lore compels me!
preiman
CLOK Patron

Re: Hurlable forageable pine cones

Post by preiman »

While we only have snow sometimes, we have enough horses that things to throw should never be in short supply
"I don't think we're ever going to find out what is going on with these canim, where are they coming from?!"
Kent arrives from the southeast.
Kent hugs you.
say um
You say, "Um."
a Mistral Lake sentry arrives from the east, armor clanking.
Kent heads north.
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

I'd rather have someone throw a pine cone at me than something left by a horse...
Tamsin

Post by Tamsin »

And acorns.
gralkik

Post by gralkik »

Tamsin wrote:And acorns.
+1 YES!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

preiman wrote:While we only have snow sometimes, we have enough horses that things to throw should never be in short supply
I've not seen poop on CLOK in years, well, at least 3 or so. I have wondered why because although unpleasant, it does add levity and fun to the game. :) :)

As for the pine cones...absolutely! And acorns! A lot more things could be hurlable. Like tankards...and such.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

I'd actually logged on here to suggest acorns, before seeing that Tamsin already did. So consider the pine cones and acorn ideas seconded.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

jilliana wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:25 pm
preiman wrote:While we only have snow sometimes, we have enough horses that things to throw should never be in short supply
I've not seen poop on CLOK in years, well, at least 3 or so. I have wondered why because although unpleasant, it does add levity and fun to the game. :) :)

As for the pine cones...absolutely! And acorns! A lot more things could be hurlable. Like tankards...and such.
I think I have some manure stored away somewhere.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”