Group Options

Dakhal

Group Options

Post by Dakhal »

So, I'm sure that it's been stated somewhere in the past that group play could be more interesting. Now, I don't have a grand slew of ideas, but I do have one that's come to mind that would ease the use of loot and divvying up of the proceeds. Of course, it wouldn't rightfully work with boxes and such things would be up to the party to decide who gets what in regards to those.

But I had thought to myself, "My, it sure would be handy if there was an option to automatically use the 'share' command when looting a mob to share the amount of riln that is gained from the mob that is looted."

For example, "Dakhal searches the corpse of an infested laborer, sharing the found riln with his group." In this case, Dakhal is a member of a group of five and has looted fifty riln, so each member is given 10.

Just an idea to help cut down on the number of commands necessary and to give some ease of access.

Thanks for the read.

(P.S.: Everybody is welcome to add their own ideas to this thread, so that we might see some interesting things come to group play.)
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Group Options

Post by Jirato »

I thought we had that already? If not, I'll add it. Pretty common feature and in another MUD which a lot of us used to play.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Tangela
CLOK Patron

Post by Tangela »

If it is a feature, I don't know of it. It would be great to see, however.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

It was a player feature on a client, not a game feature. It'd be nice to see it in the game though.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”