Look who's here!

jilliana

Look who's here!

Post by jilliana »

Hi everyone!

I was thinking. How do you guys feel about something like a 'people' command? This command would be for when you need to quickly check the people in the room but don't want to look at the room to see who's there and then get all the other stuff that comes with it. It's also handy for hwen there is a large group of players in one room.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Marauder

Re: Look who's here!

Post by Marauder »

Just use "occupants", Jill.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Wow! didn't know that was a thing. all these years! Now I wonder if a shortened version of the word works. I must check this out. Thanks!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

I can probably shorten it down to occ, if it's not already.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Tried occu and that worked. :)
ironcross32

Post by ironcross32 »

nice, did not know about that either.
xavier

Post by xavier »

oh my god thank you. I knew about the function but for the life of me couldn't remember the command and have asked a couple of times since I've been back and nobody could help. Thanks loads I was getting tired of looking at the entire room everytime I wanted to check on the things I was assaulting. Is there a similar command for items in the room?
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Rain falls steadily to the earth.
The gore has been washed from you.
The blood has been washed from you.
You are splattered with gore!
Marauder

Post by Marauder »

xavier wrote:Is there a similar command for items in the room?
I... have no idea. Maybe someone else does, or a GM could implement one.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

If the command exists, it would be called contents. Not sure if we ever added that or not.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”