Smiting and Blessing

Kiyaani

Smiting and Blessing

Post by Kiyaani »

Would it be possible to add an independent option to disable the messaging for smiting and blessing of players/GMs?

Explanation: This is automatically a thing for RPHardcore, but I don't want to go into that mode for various reasons. Lately I have had chat disabled a lot and seeing those little messages makes me super curious about things that are either OOC that I'm trying to avoid anyway... or in-game and I'm not necessarily involved in. I don't mind IC nudges to find RP or join events, but OOC nudges that things are going on either IC or OOC can be bothersome.
Zahrah

Re: Smiting and Blessing

Post by Zahrah »

I would love a way to turn this off as well! So +1.
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Thought it only showed up if you had chat enabled, I'll tweak it.

Also, the point of the guest chat system was to replace RPHardcore, I haven't gotten around to removing it from the options list, but don't be surprised if it goes away.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Vestyn

Post by Vestyn »

I mess around with it when people seem to be having a good time on chat. I've got a one-track mind at times, too. I'll tone it back in order to not bug those that don't want to see it as much. Sorry!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Yea, I don't want to discourage the use at all. It's a fun thing for people. I just don't always want to see it, especially if I have no idea what's going on.
Zahrah

Post by Zahrah »

Vestyn wrote:I mess around with it when people seem to be having a good time on chat. I've got a one-track mind at times, too. I'll tone it back in order to not bug those that don't want to see it as much. Sorry!
You do you, Vestyn! <3

I would never want to discourage anyone from enjoying their OOC laughs and playtime. I'm just in the same boat as Kiyaani that sometimes I want to just bundle myself up in my little IC cocoon :)
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”