Feature Alters

Makkah

Feature Alters

Post by Makkah »

Where do we all stand on these? Their addition in GS was one of the best things to happen to the game.

What I'm talking about if you're not familiar are custom alters to a characters appearance. Non-stock hair options, etc.

I personally would love (almost need) them to make my main develop into what I want...
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

We don't even have mirrors yet to my knowledge (might be wrong)... Maybe if we get those first so we can actually remember what we look like and it'll be like everyone just a got a full feature alter!
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Feature alters are doable, we're just going to be very picky about them. No changing your eye color, skin color, or height, for instance. Dying your hair temporarily, sure (it'd fade/grow out over time). Custom hairstyle and length descriptions, no problem. Altering your build description, ehh, maybe, but it'd have to be based on what you already have - no going from wiry to stout. Adding extra lines for stuff like beards and mustaches, face shape, nose, yellow teeth, yeah, I'm game.

Some could be done at normal shops (hairstyles and lengths, hair dye), with some rare options at merchants, while others wouldn't really be in-character to alter at a merchant or shop, so it'd be more of a behind-the-scenes thing. I'll have to think of how to hand those out. Oohh, maybe a recruiter's bonus. Like "bring a friend, if they stick around for at least 3 days, you get a feature alteration." Makkah, you'd have a few lined up already in that case.

Acarin, try look acarin.
The lore compels me!
Orris

Post by Orris »

Thanks for starting this thread, it's why Miu was around tonight. She said she was setting up for some new services and that she'd do some alters for us while she was around.
While planning a trip to the haunted galleon with a bunch of people on ESP...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: what are the nether called on that pirate ship again?
[TO Vinz (OOC)]: I'm scared to tell you...
[FROM Vinz (OOC)]: DO-IT >:)
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

The more you know...
20:21:01 [CHAT - (a mysterious GM)]: With obvious effort, Zuki pries up a thick scale over a drakolin's chest! Zuki spearhand-strikes the soft, unprotected area under the scale! Heart ruptured, death follows immediately. A drakolin lets out a final bellow of rage and falls lifeless to the ground.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”