Makeup

Zahrah

Makeup

Post by Zahrah »

I need to stop getting CLOK ideas but I can't help it. CLOK is my new obsession.

OKAY. SO. This idea would work like the perfume already in the game in the sense that you would "apply" it and then it would last for 12 hours on a timer that could be viewed by checking "effects."

So, like, you could go and buy a stick of kohl to line your eyes with and it would last for X amount of uses and when someone looked at you, they would see: "... he has intense blue eyes outlined with dark black kohl." (Until it wore off, of course). Or lip stain. "Her lips are stained a dark shade of red."

I guess you could do rouge, too, or whatever. But I was mainly thinking of different shades of lip stain and kohl.

(Sorry for having so many ideas. Please note that I don't expect anything to come of these ideas. I just like sharing.)
[FROM Zeldryn (OOC)]: You're a fucking amazing RPer. +1000

Dorn bluntly asks, "And does it appear I have a wagon in my pocket?"
You quip, "It would honestly not surprise me if you did."

You notice a horribly disfigured squirrel quietly scanning the area while attempting to appear nonchalant about it.
jilliana

Re: Makeup

Post by jilliana »

Nothing wrong with sharing. You should see some of the crazy stuff that has popped up on here...not that yours is crazy. I like the idea a lot. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”