Post by Kiyaani »

Can we make it so that items being dragged can be:

mailed
sold at pawnshops
sold at market
Jirato

Re: Markets and Dragging

Post by Jirato »

I'd have to say no to mail, I don't want people mailing large items like furniture. Pawnshops and markets seem reasonable though. I'm probably not going to do it soon, but I'll definitely add it to the list of cool things I'd like to add someday.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

Ah, yea. The mail thing was more about small containers that sometimes get too heavy and have to be dragged. Not things like beds and couches. But I see your point. Thanks, J
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

If you ever find a small container that is capable of getting that heavy, please send a BUG report with the details of where it was acquired. No worn container should be capable of holding that much weight.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

My new hobby.
Attachments
pawnwarehouse.png
pawnwarehouse.png (18.14 KiB) Viewed 3393 times
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I'm all for casks and barrels being mailable for sure. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”