Custom poultice recipe slots?

artus

Custom poultice recipe slots?

Post by artus »

Hello
So this has been brought to my attention after a couple of blood splattered training today. We actually have poultice combinations out of the general recipes, but normally we have to note it down to keep the newfound and hard earned recipes safe. If somehow we crash our files, forget to back up, etc etc etc and it's lost, means we're likely to have to start over again unless one can remember every single noted recipes. So what about custom poultice recipe slots? We have 101-105 so far, what about 0-99, 106+? Could at least be better than a crappy notepad file.
Love everyone as always, and thank you in advance.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
jilliana

Re: Custom poultice recipe slots?

Post by jilliana »

This is a rather neat idea. Though Artus, you can also write it down on paper and store it in a vault somewhere IC.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”