Morhollow goods...too expensive, may be?

artus

Morhollow goods...too expensive, may be?

Post by artus »

Hello
I recently had a look at some goodies around morhollow and start to think. The others may be fine, but...as hard to find food as it is, with a not-very-filling slab of meat that's 100 riln? I don't know if it's just me who feels that way. But 100 riln? I feel kinda sorry for morhollow folks who aren't wyrvardn.:p Just kidding, but is it possible to at least lower this thing a little?
Also, seed and seed pouch but no tools? This is directed to Morhollow general store. May be Morhollow doesn't have much space for all the hoes and buckets. It's alright either way. I'm just pointing this out if anyone thinks there should be something added or done with it.
Clok rules, as always. And love you all! Thank you in advance, by the way.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
Jirato
DEV

Re: Morhollow goods...too expensive, may be?

Post by Jirato »

Keep in mind Morhollow is a hamlet, not a town It should have extremely limited ammenities, and yes, they are supposed to cost a premium.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”