more trash barrels

ydia

more trash barrels

Post by ydia »

Can we please have more trash barrels in buildings, shops and so on.
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."
Jirato
DEV

Re: more trash barrels

Post by Jirato »

If you would please be a bit more specific of where exactly you'd like to see a trash container, we can probably accommodate. It's really up to each town's guru, so just let us know where exactly you feel it's necessary so that we can take a look.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
ydia

Re: more trash barrels

Post by ydia »

I'd like to see more in norrth Haiban. I walked around the northern part of the town looking for one. I suppose its possible I missed one, since I didn't go into shops, but one somewhere on a street would be cool like the one we have in south Haiban. It is kind of in the middleish. :)
You overhear the bartender exclaim to a patron, "What do you mean, you just want water?! Fine, fine ... but you'd better at least buy something to eat."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”