Homes and a post office in dwaedn vill

galon

Homes and a post office in dwaedn vill

Post by galon »

I was wondering if it were possible to be able to have homes for sale in the Dwaedn vill and maybe a post office? The Tse Gaiyan has one so .. why not the Dwaedn vill? Just a thought.
jilliana

Re: Homes and a post office in dwaedn vill

Post by jilliana »

I think GMs are very careful of home placement these days. Hamlets no longer have homes and Dwaedb Vil, although the home of the Dwaedn Wyr, is very nearly a hamlet of sorts.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
galon

Post by galon »

Ah well. Was worth a shot. I had these little rustic cabins pictured .
Hayl

Post by Hayl »

It's not a very big place, and most of the homes that are already there that house NPCs have been there for a long while. The inn is always open, and it's pretty big. I believe it's also got reduced rates for those in the guild, if not let me know and I'll see about getting that changed.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Hayl's comments kinda echo my own. I'm glad to see people enjoying Dwaedn Vil, but we're really not looking for any new major outposts in the game. I think the four cities we have right now are enough.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”