La Criminali

Jaster

La Criminali

Post by Jaster »

I know the justice system is probably still being worked on, but I have a few suggestions about crime stuff.

1. A command that lists all of the charges against you, or crimes you've committed, where you are wanted, the fines you've accumulated, so on and so forth.

2. As it stand now, I'm not aware of any automated way to increase your reputation within a town/outpost/etc. So, what about having some sort of cool-down timer on a bad reputation? So, say Shadgardians (Actual NPCs like Jerromir, and Baerig) are attacking me because I've been picking pockets of citizens. If I stop committing the crime long enough for the timer to count down, then they will stop being so darn angry all of the time! lol.

Also, I don't know if this is the case or not, but I've noticed that Dianysia of the Twin Daggers won't sell to me when I have a bad rep. I don't know if the Twin Daggers is supposed to be thief controlled or not, but I'm assuming it is since that is the kinda sorta main entrance for the tunnels and the recruiter is there.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Good suggestions. I'll keep them in mind as the justice system is worked on.

As for the Twin Dagger, regardless of any of its additional ties, it is still primarily a Shadgard establishment. The Guild of Thieves has its own bar (which is in sad need of inventory expansion, admittedly) to accommodate those having trouble acquiring drinks upstairs. The Hanged Man makes for a good public meeting and socializing place near Shadgard if you want to sit down for some food and drinks with others who wouldn't have access to the Guild bar.
The lore compels me!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Thanks for clearing that up (with the Twin Daggers). I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be thief friendly or not.
Speaking to Garith, you exclaim, "Ban' baaan'!"

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”