Dice vs Die

Elystole

Dice vs Die

Post by Elystole »

With the existence of Thief Dice and the dice from Belladonna's Gaming and Collectibles, might it be possible to toss two dice at a time?

Maybe hold a die in each hand and "combine" them into a "pair of dice" or something?

Obviously I can roll one die two times, so this is a really low priority, frivolous request, but it's just a thought. I'd like to have a tankard in one hand and a pair of dice in the other.
In the black drawstring velvet pouch you see a brass six-sided die (x2), a wooden six-sided die (x2), a polished granite six-sided die (x2), a rune-etched bone six-sided die (x2), a polished amethyst six-sided die (x2), a scratched and chipped quartz six-sided die (x2), a polished white opal six-sided die (x2), a polished bloodstone six-sided die (x2) and a polished onyx six-sided die dotted with crimson pips (x2).
I have plans, people.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
sona

Re: Dice vs Die

Post by sona »

Elystole is ready to start the Clok D&D group :D
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Shadgard is about to get real interesting.

I can't wait!
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

Trello Link: https://trello.com/c/eDsL22NK

Shouldn't be too hard to code up the command used to toss dice to look to see if you've got one in both hands and do them both. I'll see about getting this in.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Barius

Post by Barius »

My hand is too full to hold more than one die!

Shame you can't combine them into a pair of dice.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

So, this is a thing:
You give your black walnut dice-cup a shake, listening to the rattling of the contents before overturning it and lifting it up to reveal the following:
A polished white opal six-sided die: 2
A polished onyx six-sided die dotted with crimson pips: 1
You snatch up the dice and return them to your cup.
Expect to see it at special merchants and the gambling house once the games are coded in.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

So are actual pairs of dice going to the wayside, then? Because those were already a thing.
Jirato
DEV

Post by Jirato »

This is for people who want to roll the more recently-sold individual die in groups. This also allows you to roll more than 2, as many that will fit in the cup.
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Now we just need a way to make the dice keep their value and be hidden from all but the roller so that we can play Liar Dice. Hey, that'd actually be an interesting game to see in the gambling house.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Elystole

Post by Elystole »

Yay, dice cups! I almost forgot about this request then I saw that it had been completed on Trello.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”