Corpse Appearance

Kiyaani

Corpse Appearance

Post by Kiyaani »

This has probably been suggested before so I'm sorry if this is a repeat, but can we get it so that a corpse retains the description it had when it was a living NPC/mob?

During a fight you don't always have time to "look" at the fancy mobs GMs spawn on our faces, but they generally have special appearances. I would like to see what they look like when there's actually time to notice if possible :)

Thanks!
Sneaky

Re: Corpse Appearance

Post by Sneaky »

I'd like to see this as well. There've been times that we've faught pretty neat npc's and I personally don't think about looking at them until they're already dead.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the reason why we were doing this is some critter descriptions are somewhat animated or indicative of life.

For now, I've added some code that will carry over the old description to the new description (The line about looting and burying it IS actually the description.), as well as laid out a method for us to add unique death descriptions to stuff.

If you see any corpses that look too alive when LOOKed at, please BUG them and we'll add death descriptions to them.
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

That's awesome :) Thanks!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”