DRY in front of a fire

Lun
CLOK Patron

DRY in front of a fire

Post by Lun »

If there's a stove or a bonfire of some sort, would it be possible to DRY yourself in front of it?
Sneaky

Re: DRY in front of a fire

Post by Sneaky »

There should e a really low chance, maybe like 1 or 2 percent that when you go to dry yourself in front of the fire you actually catch on fire, just so there's always that moment of hesitation when you go to do it. Is this the last time my buns won't be unfire?
Barius

Post by Barius »

Sneaky wrote:There should e a really low chance, maybe like 1 or 2 percent that when you go to dry yourself in front of the fire you actually catch on fire, just so there's always that moment of hesitation when you go to do it. Is this the last time my buns won't be unfire?

I don't like posts like this. I hope you're joking, but even if you are, I still don't like it.
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I do like this idea. It is something I have thought of numerous times myself.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Vinz

Post by Vinz »

Note to self, when sneaky logs in roll a d100. on a 1 or 2 randomly set him on fire because it will improve his moral. noted.
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”