Labelling - containers

sona

Labelling - containers

Post by sona »

Perhaps a bit more likely than my last request, is labelling for containers - Carpenters to affix, or etch/carve labels into chests and the like, maybe even bookshelves, "non-fiction" "fiction" and "guidebooks", so bookshelves are labelled, and for leatherworkers to be able to embroider containers like backpacks, with "nails, metal hardware", "herbs" and so on. This ties in for organizational tools for vault purposes/storage
Vinz

Re: Labelling - containers

Post by Vinz »

I do hope our little contest has suddenly sparked a huge demand for bookshelves! yey libraries!
-*- GM Vinz -*-
Haite says, " ...Diamonds are also hard, really really freaking hard."
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I think this is a nifty idea, as long as people don't start breaking the rules and putting in descriptions where there should be only label text.
The lore compels me!
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

A good way to keep from using descritpions is a character limit.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
artus

Post by artus »

I absolutely support this idea, and not just the type of items kept I think should be labelled. Most people lose their containers mainly because they forget, or at least the containers are stollen somehow. When someone find whatever container later, their're not able to know whose containers those belong to. I think there should be some kind of carving tool, for us to make a mark as well, or at least the name carving survice, for marking the containers' ownership.
[CHAT - Event Staff Uyoku likes NOM NOM NOM food]: You are holding a pepper-grilled Uyoku in your right hand.
This GM has been peppered and grillef over an open flame to a juicy perfection.
boriguard

Post by boriguard »

I personally think this would be a good idea. i usually have several different items, and by the time I find what i want, I've emptied out a ton of different containers. Please add container labeling and or package labeling.
Better to listen and be thought wise than to speak and be proven foolish

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”