Feeding horses

Orris

Feeding horses

Post by Orris »

I rarely ride my horse but when I do, I always seem to end up leaving him behind to swim somewhere. I try not to leave him for long but it would be nice if I could feed him an apple or something before I leave to let him know I care about him and I'll be back soon.
jilliana

Re: Feeding horses

Post by jilliana »

I don't know what the GMs thought of this idea at the time it was suggested, but I for one would like to see this implemented.

Some of us have our horses unstabled for hours on end while we ride and work them that it does make sense to be able to feed them a little something from our backpacks. :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Kothar

Post by Kothar »

Like an RP feed your horse as opposed to 'my horse is hungry and I went afk for a company meeting and came back to a dead horse' right?

I like the idea, I always want to give my horse a carrot from my field for all that work hauling my wagon around.
Acarin

Post by Acarin »

I don't feed my horse often, but when I do... I feed him an apple.

Orris is the most interesting seaman in the world.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”