Vault Display and Weapons

Kiyaani

Vault Display and Weapons

Post by Kiyaani »

I feel like this was posted already, but would it be possible for any sheaths, haft-frogs, pole harnesses and other sheath-type holders to say what weapon, if any, is in them when checking a bank vault? This might fall under the same request as being able to tell what's in a container that's stored. Taking things out to check what's in them adds up in price fast when you re-store heavy things.

Thanks for the consideration.
jilliana

Re: Vault Display and Weapons

Post by jilliana »

+1 :)
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

check vault
You have the following items stored in the vault for your personal account:

1: a plain sandwich
2: a buffed leather bandolier containing a well-balanced steel throwing knife and some other stuff
3: a scabbard containing an exquisite riversteel longsword with a steel hilt
4: a pole harness (empty)
5: a leather-bound ledger
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

You're amazing :)

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”