Poultice make # question

Ahelis

Poultice make # question

Post by Ahelis »

Hi all! I was trying to make a poultice today from the list of poultices that come up when you type 'poultice list', and found that it's not possible to make a listed poultice when the ground herbs are in a container that is either in your hand or on the ground (the game instead tells me I don't have enough ground herbs to make the poultice), but only when the herbs are in a worn container. Was that a deliberate decision, or would it be possible to clarify the command to let you make poultices from ground herbs that are in a container that is in your hand or on the ground? (Or at least clarify the instructions for any future people that might encounter a similar problem?) Thanks.
Alicia

Re: Poultice make # question

Post by Alicia »

The easiest way to go about it is to put all your cloth and herbs into the same container that you are wearing and make poultices from there. You need both hands free to make the poultices (unless one of the hands is holding a cloth). It has been awhile since I've seen the 'failed' poultice message but I believe it says something along the lines of 'you must have a suitable cloth and the ground herbs in an open worn container)

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”