"Tainted" Celestium?

Jaren

"Tainted" Celestium?

Post by Jaren »

Seeing as Celestium is an imaginary mythic ore, I was wondering if there was an evil counter part that exists or could exist in the world. Kinda a "yin" to its "yang".

This ore could be a successfully corrupted celestium or something entirely different. Perhaps not of this world but a taint that has been brought here from the world of demons/nether/tacos etc.

It could infect normal iron in the surrounding rock twisting it into something different. Perhaps this only occurs in places that have had the right circumstances, such as a great tragedy and dark magic to have caused this taint to leak out into the world.

This ore could be pitch black or maybe slightly black/red in color.

Here are a few name ideas:

Names Comments

Infernite so infernal!
Blood Iron bloody marvelous
Netherium everything is better with an "ium" at the end. Tacoium? ok maybe not...
Crimsonite red-ness and rocky-ness
Black Iron lose the fancy names and go straight for what it looks like
Jarenite lol

*Blood Iron and Netherium are the best I think.
"When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES!"
Winston Zeddmore
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

You got close - one extra E. We've got nethrium. It's just not in use anywhere yet. Except for Landion's personal gear, of course. He loves rare materials.
The lore compels me!
Landion

Post by Landion »

True and guilty as charged, but I don't think the code is even written to make it do what we want it to do. Yet. (Teaser teaser!)

If I have my way, Corvus will have access to very limited quantities of Nethrium, as well as some other toys that Rias and I were discussing recently. -----> Insert evil cackle here. <----
No longer GMing for CLOK.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”