Updating "bandage me" to target worst wounds first

Sadi

Updating "bandage me" to target worst wounds first

Post by Sadi »

When using "bandage me", it targets the wound at the top of the list, regardless of the amount of damage it's taken and whether or not it's a threat. My character is perfectly content to patch up her scraped head while her severely-wounded torso gushes blood all over the ground. Could "bandage me" be reworked to prioritize wounds based on severity? (bleeding wounds first, then light wounds, then scrapes)
Fayne

Re: Updating "bandage me" to target worst wounds first

Post by Fayne »

I may be wrong, but I believe this is planned. Mentioning it again could bump up it's priority a bit though. I second this.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

I've wanted it to work this way for a while, it'll just take some code fiddling.
The lore compels me!
Lae

Post by Lae »

bump on this, I vaguely thought this was the way it was already, which of course caused me to bleed to death. :(
http://i.imgur.com/SuO0Fej.gif
[FROM Rias (OOC)]: Jaster can now pick the lock on your bathroom door. I don't want any more details on that bug report.
You ask, "Are we there yet?"
Bryce angrily says, "I will turn this horse RIGHT AROUND."
Speaking to you, Jaster exclaims, "Compassion, Sister Lae!"
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

When this happens can we also have it skip bad wounds that aren't bleeding if we don't have a treated bandage that will heal it? It'd get pretty annoying to have to target every single body part because bandage me only wants to target that one.
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.
Barius

Post by Barius »

Fayne wrote:When this happens can we also have it skip bad wounds that aren't bleeding if we don't have a treated bandage that will heal it? It'd get pretty annoying to have to target every single body part because bandage me only wants to target that one.
This, except I'd rather it not automatically check for treated bandages. Bandage bleeding wounds first, then go down the list as normal.
Jirato

Post by Jirato »

Might make this a rainy day project if Rias doesn't beat me to it soon. ;-)
[GMCHAT Uyoku]: Octum is when the octumbunny comes around and lays pumpkins everywhere right?
[GMCHAT Rias]: Dimmes says "oh hai :) u need healz? ill get u dont worry thaum lasers pew pew pew lol"
[CHAT - GameMaster Rias would totally nuke Rooks]: Here's how elemancy works: The freeblegreeble and the zippoflasm have to be combined with the correct ration of himbleplimp, then you add the gargenheimer and adjust the froopulon for the pattern you want, apply some tarratarrtarr, yibble the wantaban, and let 'er rip!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”