Permfumes and colognes?

Juliette

Permfumes and colognes?

Post by Juliette »

I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I think it's a pretty good idea. Because everyone wants to smell good, right? It would be convenient for dates and such ;). "Juliette smells of Lilac and Jasmine".
Barius

Re: Permfumes and colognes?

Post by Barius »

Exists in-game. Explore towns!
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

Oh! I wasn't sure if it did. Shoulda asked first. /.\
Orris

Post by Orris »

I think swimming in seawater should give you that nice briny ocean smell.
Dakhal

Post by Dakhal »

I'd like to see the lotion that's available in the spa to be sold in shops in a quantifiable amount. It's so nice.
Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I'll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
I lead a Life of Sin.
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

It'd also be expensive... It's a luxury. And the Lost Lands are(supposed to be) more or less post-apocalyptic so I don't think there's that much to go around...
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

Orris wrote:I think swimming in seawater should give you that nice briny ocean smell.
Like minds. You beat me to it.
Dakhal wrote:I'd like to see the lotion that's available in the spa to be sold in shops in a quantifiable amount. It's so nice.
I agree with this completely.
Isiaa wrote:It'd also be expensive... It's a luxury. And the Lost Lands are(supposed to be) more or less post-apocalyptic so I don't think there's that much to go around...
I didn't know this. News to me.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Isiaa

Post by Isiaa »

There was a plague which more or less wiped out most old civilisations. There's a big quarantine wall around the area we play in and it's been implied that there's BAD things out there. Said plague was Resen.
Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Idk. I think it would be better described as post-post-apocalyptic. :)
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

The Plague and the Resen are two different things. The Plague didn't take over peoples' bodies, it made them get really sick and die.

The Lost Lands certainly has a post-apocalyptic vibe. Once a great and powerful land, now mostly ruins. Some major outposts are now established, so the place could be said to be on the mend, though there are still the hordes of infested, roving packs of canim, growing tides of nethrim, and so forth. The Lost Lands is not a happy place, and could definitely be considered something of a crapsack world.
The lore compels me!
Fayne

Post by Fayne »

Isiaa wrote:There's a big quarantine wall around the area we play in and it's been implied that there's BAD things out there.
Would also like to point out that the other side of the Wall is the happy funtimes side. We're IN the bad side. Yay us!
A scrawny alley cat stares after the dog with big green eyes.
Speaking to a scrawny alley cat, you ask, "Friend of yours?"
A scrawny alley cat hisses angrily.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”