herbalist Bella and paying her debts

Darien

herbalist Bella and paying her debts

Post by Darien »

Hello

Today i made a mistake and instead of typing
pay 350
in the room where herbalist Bella is, i used the more general method of (give bella 350).

Maybe if possible let the normal usual command of giving rilns also count as the debt payment?
To be honest i recall one player hinting the pay command to me, but I forgot it.

If that's not possible to implement, Maybe bella should return your rilns if you use the give command? that way my rilns wouldn't go to waste :).

Thanks for developing and maintaining this awesome game.
Kiyaani

Re: herbalist Bella and paying her debts

Post by Kiyaani »

Stop trying to give Bella money. She's not that kind of girl! ;)
jilliana

Post by jilliana »

I think it may be a way to differinciate between giving her a gift of credits and actually paying the debt owed.
Regardless though, it'd be a great idea if one could give a healer riln as a gift and if someone owes her riln, she'd count it towards debt owed.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Darien

Post by Darien »

Kiyaani wrote:Stop trying to give Bella money. She's not that kind of girl! ;)

Are you suggesting that, after i owe her 400 rilns, she won't put a knife in my heart instead of bandaging me up, just because i came again without paying her?

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”