Donning Armor

Elystole

Donning Armor

Post by Elystole »

I love armor racks. I just hit "strip armor" and everything goes where it belongs instead of my having to take off and put each piece on the rack individually.

It would be especially nifty if there was a command to then put all of that armor back on instead of having to do it piece-by-piece. Maybe something like a "don" command that can target an armor rack.

Armor racks are working fine as is, so it'd just be something nice to have if a GM is bored one day and looking for something to code.
You overhear the following rumor:
"I saw one of those Shadgard folk come barging into Grif's and shoot one of the patrons on the spot. Shadgard must be a pretty rough place with such outlaws running rampant."
jilliana

Re: Donning Armor

Post by jilliana »

Two thumbs up for this one.
CHAT - Sir Alexander Candelori: Truly a man is an abomination that does not dip his french fries into his chocolate frosty.
Bryce flatly says, "Just fair warning: If one of those things webs me, I'm going to scream like a girl."
Alexander

Post by Alexander »

This would be very useful and much appreciated.
(Alexander clenches a fist momentarily, then stops and calms himself with visible effort.)
[FROM Eira (OOC)]: LET IT OUT, MAN!
Rias
DEV

Post by Rias »

Nice idea. There's a more involved outfit-managing mechanic in the works, though it's low on the priority list.
The lore compels me!

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”