Habit Forming

Jawbleak

Habit Forming

Post by Jawbleak »

Good Morning,

I've seen bits and pieces of this mentioned, but I want to poke at it, again.

Is there tobacco, or some equivalent, in Clok? I'd be interested (as I gather others have been) in seeing smoking accessories made available. It could be a fairly diverse market: pipes, tobacco pouches, leaves or papers for rolling, perhaps some version of a water-pipe or hookah, as part of home decor. Established shops catering to these products could be potential money-sinks, especially if tobacco is a pricey commodity. Cigars, or especially sought-after breeds or blends could command a high price.

And speaking of habits, what about caffeine? I've seen tea available from the Rooks, in Mistral Lake, but does some version of coffee exist? I understand if tea is intended to be a limited product, but if that isn't the case, I'd like to see it more widely available. Besides being able to purchase prepared tea, tea leaves, coffee beans, and the items needed to prepare them could be interesting.
Skah

Re: Habit Forming

Post by Skah »

Pumpkin spice coffee. I don't think there's actual coffee beans, but I could be wrong about that. IIRC, a GM said no to tobacco, but that was a while ago.

I'm fine with these plants not existing. We can have lots of plants to RP around without just implementing every popular RL good. Nothing will replace my Feystep mushroom habit!
Kiyaani

Post by Kiyaani »

There's coffee sold in at least one dining establishment.
Jawbleak

Post by Jawbleak »

Kiyaani wrote:There's coffee sold in at least one dining establishment.
I did find it. In my recent rediscovery of Mistral Lake, I came across the patisserie. The room description also notes the smell of coffee from the Rook Parlor. So, missed that one, too.
Bryce

Post by Bryce »

Skah wrote:Nothing will replace my Feystep mushroom habit!
That's the good stuff!
ask jes for date
The horse thief Jessie doesn't seem too interested in talking about that.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”